At Ars Gladii, we take the health and safety of our members seriously. we have developed operating protocols that follow the State of Michigan and CDC recommendations and that allow us to make the best of out training.
In order to reduce the risk of contagion, Ars Gladii requires compliance with the following:
- By attending any class or school event, you are attesting that you have made an honest assessment of your current health status, illness exposure, and personal health risks and that your attendance does not present a risk to yourself or to other attendees. If you cannot make such an attestation, PLEASE STAY HOME!!
- All students and instructors must report to the school as soon as possible any confirmed or suspected illness after attending classes
- Refunds are available in some cases when COVID-19 related absences occur. Play it safe!
- Members are expected to treat COVID-19 with as much seriousness as other safety issues within the school. Just like in fencing, we don’t break our friends! We expect members that come to classes to respect other members, keeping their safety in mind even outside the school.
- Failure to comply with these requirements will result in disciplinary action up to full removal of membership without refund.
Please note that participating in indoor recreational activities of any kind can significantly increase your risk of exposure to SARS-COV-2/COVID-19. While we do as much as we can to keep the school a safe place, the final decision is yours. For existing members, your membership slot is waiting for you when you are ready to return.